As the holiday season brings high traffic and sales opportunities you have a lot to do to optimize the conversion rate. If you want to succeed during the holiday season then you have to focus on updating your website to optimizing order fulfillment to optimizing marketing.
As it is the busiest and most profitable time of the year for you and for your competitors too, what should be your approach to stand out from the competition and maximizes the sales and customer acquisition in this season. We bring you an answer to that. A curated list of features that cover the whole gamut of Magento, for on-store improvements to backroom operations.
Let’s take a look at 21 key features of Magento that help you to achieve your sales goals on this holiday season.
- Optimized for mobile Designed responsively to optimize for all screen sizes whether it is a Tablets, Smartphones or even a Big TV Screen.
- Content Management System Magento offers an intuitive, visual-based page editor along with a user-friendly WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) content management interface to build and customize your offerings on the fly to manipulate basic functioning within the shopping cart.
- Multiple stores from one instance Using one instance of Magento (in multiple languages, and with multiple currencies) you can create and manage multiple e-commerce stores is a significant plus of Magento.
- Built-in e-commerce web shop related features An enormous number of built-in eCommerce web shop related features which include the support for both Multi-Site and Multi-Domain setup.
- Extremely modular architecture Enables deep customizations of both frontend (layouts and templates) and backend (event, observer, rewrites, grids, etc.)
- Mobile-friendly configuration Magento shopping carts are developed responsively, making them seamlessly viewable on smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices. This accommodates a consumer shopping trend that continues to move toward mobile usage.
- Search-Engine-Friendly URL’s Magento allows you to customize the URL (web address) of each and every page on the website to specify your product, even if there is only a picture of it on the page. Additionally,it will also helps SEO agencies to build great campaigns.
- Google Sitemap Magento comes with built-in sitemaps that help search engines to crawl into the website pages and help to get indexed faster on the search result to find your products easier by the customers.
- Magento Most Viewed Products Magento offers the ability to see the most viewed products from the backend which give help to know which products you sell the most in order to target those pages to new customers. This will also supports you to to your business find the vital few and make those products easy for your customers to find by applying the 80/20 rule.
- Streamline the customer fulfillment process Magento offers multiple pictures for each product and one-click checkout option for orders with shipping options.
- Separate pricing for different distributors and customers With Magento you can set up separate discounts for different distributors and customers as they own individualized set of discounts/incentives for volume discounts, shipping discounts, product discounts, etc.
- Internationalization support Magento support for localization, multiple currencies, and tax rates. Support for accented characters and the right to left text. Also, holds a configurable list of allowed countries for certain features. Including European Union VAT-ID validation, EU cookie notification, etc.
- Powerful and spacious Magento can support up to 500,000 products on one site, and handle more than 80,000 orders per hour. That means lots of space for future growth between one or more different shopping carts on the same site.
- Product Support Amount Offers maintenance and emergency support services to run your store successfully at optimal efficiency and maximizes your Magento investment without any hassle and also make sure that you’re prepared for the extra hosting expenses well beforehand.
- Built-in upsells and cross-sells With Magento, you can easily add prompts to browse related options on product and checkout pages, enhancing user experience and increasing sales potential. Present relevant accessories, similar product cross-sells and more in the margins.
- Easy third-party integrations Connect your e-commerce experience with eBay, Paypal, Mail Chimp, Google Shopping, QuickBooks, and more. The platform also allows shop owners to add Google Analytics and other such third party integrations to their site to aid in data analysis.
- Customize security permissions With the options to customize multiple levels of security permissions keeps your site safe and manageable for internal access.
- Intelligent filtered search for shoppers Utilizing unique and dynamic search features Magento improves user experience to filter products according to a multitude of parameters.
- Saves time and money Magento possess an open-source, yielding an expansive library of custom extensions which enable to use and share tools with other users to save yourself the hassle of building from the ground up in most cases.
- Consolidate all sites underneath one platform Able to build a multiple number of stores using the same inventory system. So you can continue to add more stores and connect all the inventory systems.