Healthcare IoT app collects data measured by various medical devices and store the body vitals in a cloud platform that is accessible to health care professionals (Doctors) as well as patients. It let you to track and share your vitals to help you stay on top of your health. Irregular Heartbeat Detector (IHD) to detect pulse irregularities.
The app features are listed below. Collect, track, analyze and share your blood pressure record. Get reminded at the right time.
- Helps to track your Blood pressure level
- Alerts you according to the health state
- Get reminded about BP control medicines/pills
- Share blood pressure data with your doctor & control BP
- Customized blood pressure tips
- Integrating the healthcare devices BLE to the smart phone application
- The connection should not be lost and app should be running in background to keep the connection stable.
- Fetching real time data from the device and calculating the body vitals.
How We Solved These Challenges
- Extensive research done in analyzing the technical specification of the medical devices that are integrated with the app.
- Developing a new technology is always hard as it was time consuming, but the new idea in the core development makes it much interesting the same way.
We have leveraged its extensive mobile expertise and engineering resources to solve technical challenges and built a world-class mobile solution.
- The results can be viewed remotely in a web interface by healthcare professionals (doctors)
- Simple and minimalistic designed app which does not need a high level technical expertise