1 / 4
2 / 4
3 / 4
4 / 4
Anytime you're dealing with legacy data and non-centralized reporting solutions you will always run into hurdles as time goes on. This is inherent in any system you end up building upon where long-term future growth and expansion was not a key component in the original design. Speed of implementation, flexibility, and end user customization was. Quite simply, long-term solutions were just not available 10+ years ago, which is why Excel and Microsoft Access is so pervasive throughout the business world. We intend to develop a solution that will provide the following:
- Long-term expansion and growth.
- Flexibility in utilizing many different data sources and formats.
- User customization in easy to use and understand reporting tools already in place.
- Security and access controls built in.
- Implementation and cost effective project ROI.
- The system should be fully based on user persistence functions/features meaning each user logs in the system has a unique look and feel based on his access rights and roles
- Customizations can be based on either the user or a group has part in.
- Report associated to organizations or groups are generated based on the persistence settings and customization assigned by the admin in the CMS.
- Data is originated and collected from all required sources.
- The data will be transmitted all around the globe for various applications and uses.
- The redesign system will be using this data in particular with these visual displays to demonstrate and show reports required to take the right decisions
- Option to update the raw data as the changes come or create static data where it can’t be altered once entered into these organizations
- Story layer consists of visualization and graphs that were generated from raw data